Lemon is one of the absolute most nutritious and versatile citrus fruits. It is tangy refreshing, and has an amazing zesty scent. Lemon is used in tonics, drinks, teas and cocktails to juices. Lemon has been used since the beginning of time for medicinal purposes. Lemon provides a major source of vitamin C, It also possess health benefits ranging from its antibacterial and antiviral properties to natural immune boosting abilities. Lemon is a digestive and detoxing agent that promotes pH balance, and alkalinity in your body.
- Is a major source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies and viral infections.
- Lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintain your body’s pH balane.
- Lemon juice helps fight infections
- Lemon acts as both an anti-aging and detoxifying agent.
- Aids in digestive health.
- Lemons, as well as vitamin C are a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and other elements
- Lemon water is also a popular remedy
- Lemon juice is also highly effective at cleansing the liver. It promotes the liver to flush out toxins
- Lemon’s have natural anti-inflammatory properties that aid in fighting respiratory tract infections, sore throat and inflammation of tonsils
- Lemon juice with warm water is also good for dental health; it provides a great help with toothaches and prevents gingivitis.
Incorporate lemons into your regimen, as often as possible!