Fitness is hard. It doesn’t ever get easier, either. We just have to get better.
This book will help you get better.
The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation is fitness expert Mike Matthews’ personal, practical blueprint for radical transformation, inside and outside the gym. It contains practical scientific research, compelling stories, and time-proven tactics that will help you discover and tap into the inner strength you need to take control of your body and life.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find inside:
- The easiest way to instantly increase your willpower and self-control in any situation, no matter how you feel in the moment
- Three science-based psychological “tricks” you can use to stay strong during moments of temptation
- A simple 10-minute technique for beating procrastination that will skyrocket your productivity
- How to inoculate yourself against “Great Western Disease” of “I’ll be happy when…” and find immediate joy and satisfaction right where you are
- The “What, When, Where, If, Then” method of planning that can make you up to 240 percent more likely to follow through on your intentions
The bottom line is this: The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation is a backpack companion for everybody who wants to be better than they are now.
Armed with the information you’ll learn inside, you’re going to start living life with more energy, enthusiasm, and nerve. You’re going to develop a new paradigm for interacting with yourself and your environment. And if you really take these lessons to heart, you might just enter a new, transformative period of your life and discover that you’re capable of far more than you ever thought possible.
Listen to this book today, and by the end of it, you will never again wonder what it takes to get and stay motivated to build the body and life of your dreams.