LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — The Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board has issued a public health advisory after some marijuana products have been found to have high levels of yeast and mold.
The following products and batch/lot numbers are believed to be affected. This information can be found on the label of the product.
Product: BUDS – GELATO GLUE – 122320B86 – ABGG02
Batch/Lot: 122320B86 – ABGG02
Product: BUDS – LAST OG – 122320B86 – ABLOG01:
Batch/Lot: 122320B86 – ABLOG01
The board believes these products were sold between January 21, 2021 – February 19, 2021 from the following stores:
- ShowGrow, 4850 S Fort Apache Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89147 (license #21647298952036123142)
- The Apothecary Shoppe, 4240 W Flamingo Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (license #01359449685112111637)
- Wallflower Cannabis House, 6540 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89139 (license #23003643426806888206)
- Greenleaf Wellness, 1730 Glendale Ave Sparks, NV 89431 (license #81154974231636348055)
- Oasis Cannabis Dispensary, 1800 S Industrial Rd #180, Las Vegas, NV 89102 (license# 55910347793434478299)
It is advised not to ingest these products.